What.Ever. Yesterday was too busy for Five postings, so they’ll have to be a bit late this week!
1. The February Aurifil Block of the month is up! Sherri‘s block has some adorable Snowmen in Love! Skip on over to the Aurifil page and download the pattern. And after you’re done making your block, don’t forget to post a picture to the Flickr group — there are Prizes! Every Month!
2. Do you love Sally Mavor’s work like I do? I think her little felt figures are just adorable!
I was stumbling around the internet the other day and I found a fun video about her making of the Rabbitat piece above. Her detail work is amazing and the video shows some cool closeups! You can view the video HERE.
3. I was talking to my Auntie Annie last night about Lone Star dinner rolls and how much we love them. She said she searched the internet and found a knock-off recipe that was pretty good. Which made me think of how much I love O’Charley’s dinner rolls, so I searched and there’s a knock-off for them too. I’m waiting for a fun time to try them, but if you try them first, let me know!
4. I was lucky and won another giveaway! This time from Sweet DottyCookie. She makes the cutest beaded Christmas ornaments and I won one shortly before Christmas. Isn’t it beautiful? She also kindly included some fun notecards, a little chapstick holder for my keychain and some fab Green and Black’s Dark Chocolate Toffee which may or may not be melting in my mouth as we speak. Yum. Yum. Thank You Very Much Ms. Dotty!!!
5. We got a bit of snow, so a few of the gingerbread houses have been put out for squirrel food. Sadly, they’ll probably be a puddle by tomorrow ’cause it’s supposed to get warm again. This warm winter has made it so difficult to fill the squirrels full of sugar!
Have a good weekend!